Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Boat Goes First

Greg just bought a new boat, and decided to take her for the maiden voyage. This was his first boat, and he wasn't quite sure of the correct procedure for launching it off a ramp, but figured it couldn't be too hard. He consulted his local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the trailer get too deep when you are trying to launch the boat." Well, he didn't know what they meant by that, as he could barely get the trailer in the water at all!

You Gotta Love This Guy!!!
Thanks Terry for this funny email!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my GOODNESS!
    Does he know you put that photo on your blog??
    Bless his heart...Did he ever get to fish??
    Blessings~LillySue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LillySue, this isn't my husband! This was another great email sent to me, this time by my Sister-In-Law! I can relate though, when we bought our first boat we were "green!" We had to learn to back the trailer into the water and it was HARD! It's much easier with a slip and you can just get in and drive the boat!
    joy c. at grannymountain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! There is green and there is green :-). Poor thing. I'm trying really hard not to laugh at his expense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So - - - is this actually a REAL deal or a "set up" because it is really funny?

    I'm sure glad to see it wasn't YOUR hubby!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if this was your husband then I read the comment above. That is WAY too funny! I wonder if the truck recovered!

    Makes you wonder if this guy is really safe on the lake driving the boat too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, why doesn't he plan before he park his boat...no, his car ???!!! Should I laugh or should I cry?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...