Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you PIN?

Go for a peek at  Pinterest but beware, it's addicting!



Hot Party Ham Sliders with Poppyseed Butter  from Plain Chicken
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs from Lick the Bowl Good

Clementine Candle from Apartment Therapy

Birthday party ideas...

Nacho Cheese Fountain~ now we know what to do with those mini fountains we got for Christmas!

Margarita cupcakes!

Stuff to Make you Smile...

Words to Inspire...

Cleaning Tips...

Must haves...

And my favorites... places to visit someday!

The Round Road in Ireland

Dublin, Ireland

Gaiola Bridge Naples, Italy
Happy Pinning everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Yeah.....I found Pinterest about a week ago....and I'm HOOKED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching Pinterest for a while & just joined a couple of weeks ago. You are right...addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need a 12 step program for this!

      Delete
  3. Glad you found these and posted them, because I'll read your posts, but I refuse to go to Pinterest. Don't want to get interested in anything else that keeps me tied to this computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound pretty positive you don't want to be tempted! Fair warning... I'm gonna do a Pinterst Post Friday every week, too much good stuff not to SHARE!

      Delete
  4. Little wonder my grandaughter is addicted to pinterest,such yummy dishes...lol,made me hungry !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something for everyone, I may never need to buy another cookbook!

      Delete

The best part about blogging are the comments!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Granny Mountain