As part of receiving this award I am to post 7 awesome things about myself!?! The fact that someone thinks I am Awe-Summm is so flattering!!! When I read over Nanny's list, I realized just how much we have in common. A fellow Arkansan; we both love to cook, fish and the Razorbacks! So here's my list of things that I consider my most awesome qualities:
1. I feel awesome that I wake up each day with renewed energy, that can't last forever!
2. I love to see the glass "Half Full!"
3. I think it is awesome that I inherited a strong sense of family.
4. I like to meet new people and experience new things.
5. It's awesome that Hubby and I both love to fish and garden.
6. It's awesome that I love a clean house and like to cook, those things are a downer for some people.
7. The most awesome thing about me is my family. I have the most wonderful Husband who has been my best friend and my rock for 39 years, and two wonderful daughters and their families who bring so much joy to our lives. Too many blessings to even count!
1. Farmgirl Paints ~Becky shares her Family, Faith and Life's Struggles
2. Whatever~Megan's sidebar: Happy Things, Bible, Photography, Our House, Recipes
3.Easy For Me to Say~Kathleen's blog photo caption: "A little of this, a little of that, a blessing here or there"
4.One Perfect Bite~ Mary's blog is full of delicious recipes that she calls "Simple peasant fare," I say delicious!
5.Bakow Babble~Cherie has a great sidebar quote, "If my house is clean, my computer must be broken!"
6.Cozy Little House~Brenda makes beautiful Quilts, Tablescapes and Gardening!
7.La Table de Nana~In her sidebar "Because Nice Matters!"
I hope you visit all of these blogs soon and tell them GrannyMountain sent you!