JP over at Home in the Hollow sent me an award yesterday! It's been a long time since I got one of these and I have to say it felt pretty good, I walked around with a big smile on my face all day long! The way it works, I pass it along to five more bloggers and we each have to tell seven things that you might not know about us. That may be hard since I've practically spilled my guts about everything at this point. You know way too much and I shouldn't add gasoline to the fire, but here goes...
1. Let's see... did you know I like briefs instead of bikinis...
2. that I'm murder on a glass topped stove?
3.that all my lipsticks look like this?
4. that my exercise regimen includes lifting 100 pound potato sacks...go HERE to read about it!
5. that I don't like breakfast but birthday cake can be eaten as early as 8AM without any trouble?
6. that the voices in my head decide what I blog about?
7. that I love my mop? Please don't tell anyone!
And now, the fun part....I get to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award to five favorite bloggers. Not everyone accepts awards or has the time to participate in passing them along, so I will just give a shout out to these blogs that I love!
1. A Decision to Dance
2. The Poverty Diet
3. Living and Gardening in the Ozarks
4. An Oklahoma Granny
5. Family Trees May Contain Nuts
Grab your well-deserved Versatile Blogger Award, and if you have the time... tell us seven things about yourselves and keep the ball rolling on this one!