First I had to pick the right color of paper.
Then I needed to decide if I wanted to add sparkles and ribbon, yes to both!
Maybe some pretty markers too, after all I'm making a list.
Ten things that make me feel joyful...
1. My family, definitely my family. Even with all our faults and quirks we are an interesting bunch. We lean on each other, we confide in each other and we know for certain that we love each other.
2. Home, it makes me very happy to be inside these four walls, safe and warm/or cool. Secure knowing I have enough of everything. What a blessing that is.
3. Love, I have true love in my life. The kind that comes once in a lifetime, the kind that grows with each day, each year. I have the love of a husband and children and parents, still. My dog even loves me, I know this cause he lets me clean his ears without complaining, everyday of his life! He's a Cocker Spaniel...
4. The sun and the moon and the stars and the clouds all make me happy and joyful. It just makes me smile to look around and see green grass or blue sky or the stars up above just like they've been put there just for me.
5. A clean house makes me joyful. I love everything in it's place and a place for everything. Thank you Aunt B. for encouraging this in me years ago!
6. Cold milk with a piece of chocolate cake.
7. Baking bread or cooking for the ones I love.
8. The Past, I love reaching back for wonderful memories and the things that have been passed along to me.
9. The Future, I look forward to each stage of my life. At 58 I have to say it's pretty good right now!
10. The Security of knowing the "Best is yet to Come!"
Get your crayons out kids and make your Happy List too, it's going to make you feel like a kid again!