Thursday, January 3, 2013

Blogworthy

I think it's safe to say I cover about every subject on this blog. I love to share things that I think are Blogworthy. Looking back over the year I've yapped about Martians and Limo Rides... 


even Wrinkle Cures and a Surefire Way to make you feel 6 again! 

I can't go a week without telling you about a Fun Place to visit or even a Great Place to eat! 

I love to share recipes, I'm always searching for something new to eat so we've visited 
Flavor Town, Super-Town and I keep my eyes open for the Good Stuff... 

things like Turtleman and Hedgeapples and Party Lines

Finally, I have a Facebook friend that says she loves to come to my blog and CRY... is that a compliment? She swears it is... I certainly don't intend for you to feel sad but there are posts that just tug at the old heartstrings like HOME and FAMILY and MEMORIES

I was thinking the other day I don't have anything to blog about... but I can see that didn't stop me this past year and it probably won't stop me in 2013 either! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I have found you...looking forward to what you have in store for us in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me too!! I talk about nearly everything on here, but really enjoy sharing recipes. Blogging gets to be a habit and you meet so many nice people! Join our recipe group on Facebook... it's linked on my sidebar!

      Delete

The best part about blogging are the comments!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Granny Mountain